Black Castor Oil Growth Balm contains stimulating essentials in natural butters and oil to encourage hair growth and to help keep your scalp healthy.
Beeswax, Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Coconut Oil, Black Castor Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Vitamin E, KumQuat Fragrance.
There are many benefits of using natural oils on hair and scalp
- Black Castor Seed Oil - Strengthens hair, protects hair and grows hair
- Olive oil can prevent and help cure hair loss.
- Olive oil adds moisture, shine, and helps to soften hair.
- Reportedly, Olive oil has antibacterial properties and antifungal properties that fight off common scalp and hair problems. Customers may realize reduction of dandruff and head/scalp lice with the use of olive oil.
- A cause of hair loss may be due to use of due to a hormone responsible for the shrinkage of the hair follicle shaft. It is possible that production of the hormone DHT production (dihydrotestosterone), is hampered when olive oil is applied to the scalp.
- Shea Butter improves the health of the scalp and keeping the scalp healthy = healthy hair.
- Coconut oil adds moisture to the scalp, an area that people tend to neglect.
- Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that protects, heals the scalp and helps keep hair in maximum condition
Why we added Organic Sunflower oil in the Black Castor Oil Line
Sunflower oil in a super-food when it comes to Vitamin E. Sunflower Oil naturally one of the highest forms of Vitamin E in comparison to other carrier oils thereby, making it a great hair emollient. Vitamin E acts as a powerful emollient. Therefore, sunflower oil for hair prevents natural moisture loss and has a softening effect.
- Sunflower oil is rich in linoleic acid – Omega 6
- Sunflower oil is extremely beneficial in preventing thinning hair because of the Omega 6
- Reportedly, it may help prevent alopecia in both men and women
- Sunflower oil helps improve the health of the scalp
- Sunflower oil helps treat hair dryness
Do not add Biotin to this product - It is not oil soluble!
Shelf life: 12 Months
Is this product Customizable? No.
Can children use this product? Yes, as long as there are no allergies.
How to fill your jars: Take our what the amount you wish to work with and put it in a double boiler and gently melt the product. Do not overheat. Pour in your jars.
NOTE: Double wall jars can sustain higher heat and are recommended for this product. Single wall jars are easy to melt so do not pour to hot.